On each Grand River Cruise ship, you’ll find beauty and comfort at every turn. Upon arrival, you’ll enter an impressive two-story lobby, just steps from the charming and spacious Europa Lounge. Travel from one exciting destination to the next in the comfort of exquisitely upholstered chairs and sofas, while you enjoy expansive views of the ever-changing scenery. Join friends in the Lounge for a cocktail from our full-service bar, dance the night away or enjoy our nightly entertainment.
The breathtaking Panorama Restaurant, lined with floor-to-ceiling windows on three sides, offers elegant dining during a single luxurious seating. For a more intimate setting, the cozy Club Lounge provides soft chairs, sofas and game tables.
The Patio Lounge offers a more casual area with rattan chairs and tables. Early morning coffee is served here. The Sky Lounge, on the top deck, offers a pleasant glass-sheltered area with tables and comfortable chairs.
On the Sun Deck, you can view the passing scenery regardless of the weather. With plenty of deck chairs and umbrellas, it’s a great place to relax and unwind after a day of sightseeing.
All Grand River Cruise guests appreciate:
- Intimate small-ship ambiance
- All English-speaking staff
- Attentive, personal service
- Sumptuous cuisine
- Elegant, spacious staterooms with the finest amenities
- Nonsmoking environment
- Extensive wine lists
- Enriching onboard lectures and demonstrations
- Local evening entertainment
- Email messaging centers (on select ships)
- Onboard beauty shop
- Generous fitness centers
- Sauna and/or spa (on select ships)
- Card room and library
Spacious and Comfortable Staterooms and Suites:
Grand River Cruise ship staterooms are comfortable and spacious†. Over 154 square feet. All staterooms are identical in design, except for the windows. On the Rhine Deck, staterooms come with two, floor-to-ceiling windows, while staterooms on the Danube Deck have a single, large panoramic window. Staterooms on the Main Deck include two large windows, and on the Moselle Deck they have two smaller windows.
Suites onboard Uniworld are extra spacious – 230 square feet. Each features a sitting area with a sofa and two chairs, three floor-to-ceiling windows and an extra-spacious bathroom with shower. On River Countess, River Empress and River Duchess, bathrooms include full bath tubs.
- Hotel-style beds that can be made up as queen-size or separate twin beds
- European-style down comforter with luxurious linens and a cashmere-like throw
- Pleasant sitting area by the window to enjoy the passing views
- Plush terry cloth robe for each guest
- Generous built-in closets and drawer space
- Vanity with make-up mirror
- Flat-screen TV featuring CNN and movie channels
- Extra-thick cotton towels
- Direct-dial telephone
- In-stateroom safe
- Hair dryer
- Individually controlled air conditioning